If you find that for any reason your office supply purchase is not satisfactory, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of your order date. In order to receive credit, all products must be returned in their original condition in their original packaging and must be accompanied by a return authorization.
Claims for damaged products or shortages must be made within 48 hrs.
Unfortunately, not all items are covered by our return policy. The following may not be returned for a refund: furniture once installed or assembled, food, beverages, medicines, software, dated products such as calendars or appointment books, items that have been used or marked on, items not in their original packaging, and specialorder or made-to-order products.
You can request a return authorization online, by email, or by phone.
Super Easy Online Return Instructions
You can request a return authorization online. Log-into your Office Mart account and click the Return Request link located in the Admin Center.
- Please locate the order from which the item to be returned was invoiced
- Select the item you would like to return, enter the quantity to return, and the return reason.
- Confirm your User ID, Phone Number and Extension information.
- Click the Submit Request button to complete your request.
- We will contact you within 2-5 business days with a return authorization number and instructions for making your return or; with any questions we have.
Phone or Email Instructions:
Toll Free: 1-800-222-1999
Please include, or have available, the following information:
- Your order or invoice number.
- The item number of the product(s) you wish to return.
- How many of each product you wish to return.
- The reason for the return. For example: (defective, damaged, wrong item shipped, etc.)
- The condition of the item: opened or unopened.
- We will provide you with a return authorization number and shipping instructions for your return.